Date: 10/10/18 5:17 pm
From: Pat Truhn <pat.truhn...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Force Lake Ruff?
We were there around 1:30 pm and no Ruff... we did see a white-fronted
goose, however. No shore birds in afternoon while we were there. Saw a
lot in the morning, we got there right after the Peregrines scared off the
Ruff. Maybe another day. Pat Truhn, Bob Truhn, Sandi & David Morey

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 5:08 PM Philip Kline <pgeorgekline...> wrote:

> I see several ebird checklists sans ruff from later in the day Lars. It
> looks like early morning is the time to see this bird. It seems to spend
> the rest of the day elsewhere, possibly at Smith & Bybee somewhere. It was
> first seen in the afternoon on Sunday, but hasn't been seen at Force Lake
> in the afternoon since then, as far as I know.
>
> Philip
>
> On Wed, Oct 10, 2018, 4:39 PM Lars Norgren <larspernorgren...>
> wrote:
>
>> Anybody check this afternoon, post peregrine presence? Lars

Join us on Facebook!