Date: 10/10/18 4:30 pm
From: hoggsville <jellsworthhayden...>
Subject: Re: [SFBirds] Eastern Kingbird Sue Bierman - from Max
Has anyone followed up on this sighting? I did go yesterday evening with
fading light. Hundreds of crows were flying by, heading south, and the most
parakeets I've ever seen here were making a racket as they settled in for
the night. The only other bird I saw or heard was a Black Phoebe.

Jack Hayden
Albany, CA

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 4:48 PM Jonah Benningfield via Groups.Io <falco1440=
<yahoo.com...> wrote:

> Hello all,
> Max (my brother) just called to let me know that he has an EASTERN
> KINGBIRD at Sue Bierman Park, at the corner of Washington and Drumm. He
> mentioned that it was calling, but he only has a flip phone so he can’t
> email about it or take a photo.
>
> Also, just because I’m emailing anyways I should mention that Crissy Field
> today had two Mew Gulls (first I’ve seen here so far this season) and a
> Canada goose that’s not one of our usuals. Either Lesser or Dusky; still
> working it out.
>
> all the best,
> Jonah B.

-=-=-