Date: 10/10/18 4:09 pm
From: Kari J. Anderson <karia...>
Subject: [Tweeters] John Marzluff Talk @ UW Libraries, 10/16, 3 PM
Please spread the word about this upcoming lecture at the UW's Odegaard Library:

UW Libraries Special Event: "Welcome to Subirdia" talk by Dr. John Marzluff

Dr. Marzluff's talk will introduce us to the ways we live side-by-side with birds and how our urban and suburban environments support a surprising array of wildlife diversity.

"Welcome to Subirdia" will take place in Odegaard Undergraduate Library Room 220 from 3:00 - 4:00 pm on October 16th. Light refreshments will be served. Please register for the event at https://tinyurl.com/uwbirds.

This event is free and open to the public, and being held in conjunction with the exhibit in the Allen Library North lobby, "From Albatross to Zigzag Heron: The Year of the Bird at the UW Libraries."

Kari Anderson
Science Librarian
University of Washington Libraries
(206)685-2789