Date: 10/10/18 2:44 pm
From: Matthew Dodder <mdodder...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Byxbee Park Oct. 9
Yesterday I strolled the trails at Byxbee Park after visiting the Palo Alto Baylands. There was nothing unusual in either area, but it was nice to see so many Ducks. Among the thousand or so NORTHERN SHOVELERS, there were GREEN-WINGED TEAL, and my first-of-season AMERICAN WIGEONS. High over the marsh, and perhaps too close to the incoming small aircraft was an adult BALD EAGLE.

A single adult HERRING GULL was along the boardwalk at the Baylands.

Matthew Dodder
Mountain View