Date: 10/10/18 12:56 pm
From: <feather...> [Mendobirds] <Mendobirds-noreply...>
Subject: [Mendobirds] Pectoral Sandpiper at Virgin Creek
This morning there was a Pectoral Sandpiper foraging at Virgin Creek with
the Killdeer. I got several photos. Chris, a lone-wolf type birder guy who
doesn't have internet, saw it there day before yesterday. I did not see it
yesterday, but got it this morning.

Happy Birding

Lisa D Walker-Roseman, Fort Bragg

Listowners: mailto:<MENDOBIRDS-owner...>
Turn off email delivery: mailto:<MENDOBIRDS-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<MENDOBIRDS-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)