Date: 10/10/18 9:14 am
From: Leon Thurmon <lmthurmon...> [wsbn] <wsbn-noreply...>
Subject: [wsbn] Common Grackle
Hi Birders,
Such a great mix of birds moving through my yard in the past week or so.  This morning I had a group (5 to 8) of Ruby-Crowned Kinglets (hard to count with their constant flitting) and below them on the ground Spotted Towhees and a Green tailed Towhee, nearly side-by-side.  My note today, though is about the common Grackles.  A group of 5 spent a little time in my yard.  I didn't get my camera on them in time, which is unfortunate since there are some who are convinced we never see them here in western colorado.
Good Birding to all,
Leon T.Palisade

Join us on Facebook!