Date: 10/10/18 8:36 am
From: Edana Salisbury via Groups.Io <edanasal=<aol.com...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Sapsuckers at Huntington Central Park
I found the Red-naped Sapsucker on Gothard hill between two tree cutters. I got a good look before it flew toward the Gothard restrooms. While I was looking for it, I found a Red-breasted Sapsucker, too, in eucs near the women’s side of the restroom. Trying to re-find either or both right now.

Edana Salisbury
Buena Park

Gothard parking lot is open, but tree trimmers continue downslope.

Sent from my iPhone and possibly autocorrected incorrectly ....

--
Edana Salisbury
Buena Park