Date: 10/10/18 7:31 am
From: Karen Konarski-Hart <karen...>
Subject: Re: Eye mites?
A number of years ago there was a large # of House finches w conjunctivitis. Many died because they couldn’t see to eat or escape. We were told that it was very contagious & that we needed to clean all the feeders. We had a small chickadee feeder w a low dome & one of those finches took refuge there. He was protected & had food & there was a water source close that he evidently had been used to. We left him alone & he recovered. So it wasn’t the disease killing them but the blindness that put them at risk. I’m guessing yours has the same issue. Karen Hart

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 10, 2018, at 9:18 AM, Joe Tucker <000001df0ca37a3b-dmarc-request...> wrote:
>
> <mime-attachment.txt>
> <_JTT0015.JPG>

Join us on Facebook!