Date: 10/9/18 10:05 pm
From: Karen Swaine <kmswaine...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] Bird walk question (I’ve never been on one)
Hi Bernie,

You obviously are a motivated birder and see agood deal on your own. Would you see more in a guided walk? Maybe.... Maybe not.

Harvey and I find that when we join guided walks we get to see a heck of a lot more than when we're on our own... especially if it's at a site that's new to us, and we appreciate those opportunities.

We've gone on guided walks here (in central NJ) & in Cape May, in Tucson AZ, Costa Rica, Trinidad &Tobago... and in afew weeks we'll be in TX, doing 5 guided walks in the Rio Grande Valley.

Karen