Date: 10/9/18 4:08 pm
From: Ryan Tomazin <wvwarblers...>
Subject: Allegheny Co. - Bridgeville Chimney Swifts
I keep expecting the local Chimney Swifts to be gone, but I also keep expecting 55F temps, fall colors and cool nights...tired of running the A/C in October.

Just stepped outside for half a minute and had 10-12 Chimney Swifts. Most likely more around. 12 years ago, this coming weekend was my latest-ever date for CHSWs in Pittsburgh. I'm sure they'll be gone on Thursday or Friday, but it's pretty wild.

Last night and this morning, a lonely Killdeer circled around our skies over and over, calling past 12:30 AM.

Ryan Tomazin - Bridgeville, PA

Join us on Facebook!