Date: 10/9/18 8:34 am
From: DAN SCHEIMAN <birddan...>
Subject: Environmental Summit, Oct. 26
The 3rd Annual Arkansas Environmental Policy Summit will take place October 26, 2018 at UA-Pulaski Technical College in North Little Rock.

The Environmental Policy Summit will provide attendees with the opportunity to hear from leading experts on the current state of environmental issues. Attendees will learn how recent policy changes will affect our environment, our economy, the lives of Arkansans and what actions they can take to protect and improve our environment. Keynote Speakers: Gov. Bill Ritter of Colorado, and Deeohn Ferris, Vice President of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion at National Audubon.

Registration Fee: $20, includes lunch.

REGISTER HERE: http://ar.audubon.org/2018envirosummit

Dan Scheiman

Little Rock, AR