Date: 10/8/18 8:05 pm
From: Donna Haynes <00000003bd9d64d2-dmarc-request...>
Subject: RT Hummingbirds on the Playground.
I started a new job about a month ago and I work with kids on an elementary playground. I I have been trying to attract hummingbirds and today TWO were present at the feeder. The kids loved seeing them fight and zip around. Our school also has Native Pollonator Plant raised beds which attract a variety of insects including butterflies, bees, other pollonators and the predators such as Carolina Mantis! Of course most of those flowers are bird friendly too! I explained today how by leaving the seed heads that they have grown bird feeders. As of today I have started a playground bird list. I may not see all passers though, but hopefully the kids can help out! Donna Haynes
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Join us on Facebook!