Date: 10/8/18 7:43 pm
From: <sparvophile...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] Banner County
In the Panhandle, working on county lists. Yesterday morning (October 7), I found a single White-throated Sparrow in Wright's Gap in Banner County. This morning, I hit a stretch of county road 14 that diagonals northwest from the triple-point of Banner, Kimball, and Cheyenne counties; there, I found a single Harris's Sparrow in a flock of a dozen adult and immature White-crowns, and a single Lesser Goldfinch in a flock of 10-20 American Goldfinches.

Had a bit of snow mixed with the light rain this morning in Kimball. Getting to be that time of year...

William Flack
Kearney

Join us on Facebook!