Date: 10/8/18 2:51 pm
From: Tom Crabtree <tc...>
Subject: Re: [COBOL] [obol] Free Raptor ID app
I downloaded the app and can confirm it looks like it will be good. I have an Android phone and can also confirm that there are “glitches.” The text is great, the links to Ebird maps work fine, but none of the images work, at least on my Samsung S7. The videos do work, but the vocalizations don’t play. It looks like it has a lot of potential. I’ll leave it to iPhone users to talk about the quality of the photos. Hopefully they will fix the bugs in the Android version soon.

Tom Crabtree, Bend