Date: 10/8/18 12:36 pm
From: Venkatesh Iyengar <00000606ad592de2-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Hancock fields
Regarding Hancock fields, would just like to point out that the Hancock fields are used for flag football and baseball league games during the weekends and especially on Saturdays. The league that plays on Saturdays has become so popular that parking is a big issue at that time. Though the games should not have any affect on the sparrows per se, the parking situation is going to be quite a deterrence for birders on that particular day. So, consider yourself warned. Any other day, or Saturdays, after 4pm should not be a problem.

My sons participate in the sports league which plays there and so I have first hand knowledge of this. I am a birder too and that is how I came upon the posting about the sparrows and the fields.

Happy birding!

Venkat

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>