Date: 10/8/18 12:02 pm
From: Kevin Smith <kevinsmithnaturephotos...>
Subject: [COBOL] Hear Birds Again
Many of you have seen me using my specialized bird hearing aid called
Songfinder (the best $$$ I have ever spent for birding).  My cameras are
fine. My bins do wonderful things but when you cannot HEAR any birds it
is really hard to find them.  I purchased my Songfinder about 10 years
ago and have used it often, especially when birds are singing. I have
now upgraded to the newer model and want to sell my old unit which is
working just fine.  If you are interested pleas call me at

541-350-3895

The price will be 1/10th of the original.

Kevin Smith