Date: 10/7/18 7:15 pm
From: DianaByrne <diana.byrne...>
Subject: [obol] Updated OBA Website
The Oregon Birding Association website has been updated, and is now live at https://OregonBirding.org <https://oregonbirding.org/>

Features of the new site:

- Content ported from the previous site is now grouped together in sections, including: Latest News, Go Birding in Oregon, and About Birds in Oregon.

- There is a new Community Page, that will be filled out over time with links to other birding organizations, plus blogs and articles submitted by the Oregon birding community.

- We’ve added an FAQ for OBOL to help people manage their preferences for reading OBOL.

- The website has a new design, and it also adapts to different screen sizes and mobile devices.

Please check out our new site!

We welcome your feedback: click the Contact Us button at the bottom of the home page.

Good birding,
OBA Web team: Diana Byrne, Caryn Stoess, Jeff Dillon

Join us on Facebook!