Date: 10/7/18 3:11 pm
From: Richard Stevens <birdertoo...> [cobirders] <cobirders-noreply...>
Subject: [cobirders] Nothing uncommon at Cherry Creek Reservoir; Posted Tropical Kingbird Photos
Hello cobirders;

On the way back from lunch, Rebecca and I passed through Cherry Creek State Park (Arapahoe). Hundreds of gulls, American White Pelicans and American Coots were around. We did not find the Black-bellied Plover or Sanderlings recently reported.

I put my photos taken yesterday of the Tropical Kingbird near South Platte Park Reservoir on the CoBus photo library.

Enjoy and continued Good birding!

Directions to birding spots on CoBus website:
http://coloradobirdingsociety.net16.net<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fcoloradobirdingsociety.net16.net&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHbkyORtntZaQ24Kk-7n_hNN1G4vw>

Richard Stevens; Director, Colorado Birding Society
Denver, Colorado
Contact CoBus/Report Interesting Birds: 303-324-7994
Subscribe to "cobirders" by sending blank email to:
<cobirders-subscribe...>
Read "cobirders" at: