Date: 10/7/18 8:15 am
From: Terence Skelton <00000140e212e0d0-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [LABIRD-L] LOS Field Trip info
Hi, all,

This will be my first time birding in Cameron, as I will be attending my first LOS meeting.

I am hoping to get a heads-up on field trips, so I can be prepared both physically and supplies wise, as I'll be traveling from the New Orleans area and staying at the Cameron Hotel.

I'm able to go out on local birding trips that require some walking, with the Orleans and Terrebonne group, but I can't go into mucky, chigger-infested areas, and I'm not able to wear boots, because of recurrent cellulitis in my legs.

Thanks so much in advance, and I look forward to seeing y'all in Cameron!

Happy birding!

Terri

Terence Skelton
<tadskelton...>