Date: 10/7/18 5:39 am
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Oct. Big day run again
That Ring-necked Duck on Lake George was probably my earliest FOS - fall. I did a quick check of my records.
Matt was saying that area sees this species early. I always find migration interesting. Probably the same duck
back early every year. That’s its spot.

New plan for 2019 - goal 90. Start at Hopkins Pond again for screech. Then hit Gloucester Marina for a river watch
for an hour. Then Harleigh and Cove Rd. Then east. We never did get to fields for Horned Larks, etc. No Kestrel.
Matt had one in the morning near Dambly’s. Farnham Park only if the tide is low to medium. There’s just no
shorebird spot in Camden. It’s so close to Harleigh, it’s not out of the way. Donio Park in the afternoon had
Killdeer and Bluebirds. And that wet marshy spot was nice and wet and marshy. Nothing. No snipe. Nothing.

I have a pic of the RN Duck I’ll add sometime today when I get time.

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller
<sandrakeller...>

Sent from my Imac