Date: 10/7/18 4:08 am
From: Dave Rieger <d.m.rieger...>
Subject: Barred Owl, Columbia County
The last couple of months, I've been working construction in Bloomsburg,
Columbia County. We've been constructing an office area within a large
industrial warehouse. The room is open to the roof deck which is 24' high.
The external facade was just removed a couple of weeks ago and new
insulated metal panels installed. The new panels have large openings where
the external glass will be installed.

We came to work on Friday and there was a Barred Owl roosting up in the
ceiling on the bar joists. There were a dozen workers there all day making
plenty of noise and installing heating and cooling ducts. The owl was
there all day watching everything we were doing.

Dave Rieger
Auburn

Join us on Facebook!