Date: 10/6/18 9:45 pm
From: Frank Farrell <farrell7690...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: JeffCo: Tropical Kingbird—South Platte Reservoir
Hi birders,
It was so nice to see so many happy faces today seeing the Tropical Kingbird at S. Platte Park today. What a treat from a unique and rare visitor!
Thanks to M. Lester for following up on my report and recognizing the rare traveler. Thanks to those who urged me to dig deeper with this bird id.
Bob Spencer- I hope your binoculars show up in good condition.

See you on the birding trail,
Frank Farrell