Date: 10/6/18 7:28 pm
From: Gerald Kruth <00000005ead0dac6-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Leica binoculars -- correction of the record
Last spring there were some posts concerning various binoculars. I piped in with a complaint about Leica, that they had my wife Linda's bins for many weeks and had not serviced them.

They shortly wrote back apologizing, giving an explanation about parts, customs, etc., and as a courtesy GAVE LINDA AN ENTIRELY NEW PAIR OF UPGRADED 8 X 42 BINS.

She is very happy with them, and I have to give credit to Leica for the fine way they handled Linda's situation.

No matter the bins you hold in your hands, enjoy what you're looking at, and best wishes.

Jerry Kruth
Pittsburgh (now in Rio Grande Valley and soon over the Rio and on to Mexico, and Costa Rica)

Join us on Facebook!