Date: 10/6/18 3:57 pm
From: Karen And Jim Rowe <00000131a1cf8fbc-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Injured RSHA on Hwy 12 east of Rogers
Give folks time. Most of our rehabbers including Lynn also give educational programs, are may be driving through a dead cell area to get a bird, are trying to catch a raptor for release, trying to force feed an eagle, or doing one of many things that keep them unbelievably busy and and they can’t always respond quickly to a call.

Also most of our rehabbers will only pick up birds once they have been caught and placed in a box. These volunteers have learned the hard way that many raptors are no longer at the roadside location 20 or so minutes after a call is made. Often a rehabber simply cannot spend hours looking for an reported injured bird along a busy roadside.

Please call the AGFC hotline and ask for the Benton County County wildlife office to pick up the bird and he will catch it and get it to Lynn.

Thanks,
Karen

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 6, 2018, at 2:42 PM, Karen Garrett <kjgarrett84...> wrote:
>
> Thanks, I have called everyone, but have yet to get a hold of anyone, or get a call back. :(
>

>> On Sat, Oct 6, 2018, 2:27 PM Janine Perlman <jpandjf...> wrote:
>> Try HAWK at (479) 222-0528, or message them on https://www.facebook.com/hawkcenter/
>>
>>> On 10/6/2018 2:23 PM, Karen Garrett wrote:
>>> I have left messages for Lynn@Morningstar and the vet that I think she uses. No answers. Any ideas?

Join us on Facebook!