Date: 10/6/18 1:06 pm
From: Warren Howe <whowe...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Half Male / Half Female Rose-Breasted Grosebeak
I have a Rose-Breasted Grosebeak at my feeder today and last night that is half male and half female. The head, neck and nape are exactly female patterned and the rest of the body is male patterned. I thought it may be a juvenile in molt, but I read about a condition called gynandromorph that can cause this condition and has been previously documented in RBGR.

The ebird checklist is below. I plan to try to get better photos, as these were through a dirty window.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S48975768

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>