Date: 10/5/18 4:56 pm
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] global fall big day
Is here sat. Marilyn and I will search Camden county. I have no numbers goals.
I have been meaning to hit a few places that I first learned of last year. I am
hoping warblers will be around! I have been seeing stuff, just not great numbers.
I didn't get out this morning, so have no idea what will be around Greenwald
Park. Hopefully species flying when we get to an open area like Harleigh Cemetary.
And Gloucester Marina. The afternoon will be in the east of the county.
Matts house. Dambleys. Lake George. Etc. Maybe Sandy Causeway Rd. if the
road is ok.

Good birding all!

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini