Date: 10/5/18 10:36 am
From: Cathi Luytjes <cluytjes...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] LABIRD-L Digest - 3 Oct 2018 to 4 Oct 2018 (#2018-236)
STOP

On Friday, October 5, 2018 12:00 AM, LABIRD-L automatic digest system <LISTSERV...> wrote:

Topics of the day:

  1. Elmer’s airport (5)

Date:    Thu, 4 Oct 2018 11:34:15 -0500
From:    joan garvey <joanmgarvey1...>
Subject: Elmer’s airport

Plans for the airport are cancelled. On the agenda for next month’s meeting are to incorporate the existing airstrip into the refuge.

Yay!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

------------------------------

Date:    Thu, 4 Oct 2018 17:50:57 +0000
From:    "Andrew C. Wilson" <Andreww...>
Subject: Re: Elmer’s airport

Maybe they could set up an albatross landing area .

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8+, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Date:    Thu, 4 Oct 2018 21:16:25 +0000
From:    Aelita J Pinter <apinter...>

Check it out:

https://www.nola.com/environment/index.ssf/2018/10/state_cancels_controversial_pl.html#incart_river_index

________________________________
Plans for the airport are cancelled. On the agenda for next month’s meeting are to incorporate the existing airstrip into the refuge.

Yay!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

NOTICE: This message, including all attachments transmitted with it, is intended solely for the use of the Addressee(s) and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and/or EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of the message, whether in electronic or hard copy format, as well as attachments and immediately contact the sender by replying to this email or contact the sender at the telephone numbers listed above. Thank you!

------------------------------

Date:    Thu, 4 Oct 2018 17:54:26 -0500
From:    Wendy Rihner <wrihner...>

This is the best news I have heard all day. My family up in Ohio heard
about this. . .how does one explain it?

Wendy Rihner

------------------------------

Date:    Thu, 4 Oct 2018 22:58:20 +0000
From:    Aelita J Pinter <apinter...>

Wendy, look at the comments after the article, in part: "Thank god for the env. folks". That explains a lot.

________________________________
This is the best news I have heard all day. My family up in Ohio heard
about this. . .how does one explain it?

Wendy Rihner

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 11:34 AM joan garvey <joanmgarvey1...> wrote:

> Plans for the airport are cancelled. On the agenda for next month’s
> meeting are to incorporate the existing airstrip into the refuge.
>
> Yay!!!!
>
> Sent from my iPhone

NOTICE: This message, including all attachments transmitted with it, is intended solely for the use of the Addressee(s) and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and/or EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of the message, whether in electronic or hard copy format, as well as attachments and immediately contact the sender by replying to this email or contact the sender at the telephone numbers listed above. Thank you!

End of LABIRD-L Digest - 3 Oct 2018 to 4 Oct 2018 (#2018-236)