Date: 10/5/18 9:46 am
From: Marc Ribaudo via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] Leesylvainia SP migrants
Migrants can still be found at Leesylvania State Park in Woodbridge.  I had 8 warbler species this morning, including 6-8 Cape Mays and a yellow-rump in the pines near the restrooms, magnolia and yellowthroat on the hillside, and black-and-white, black-throated green, chestnut sided, and parula in the clearing across the road from the Powell's Creek parking lot.  I also encountered my first ruby-crowned kinglet and yellow-bellied sapsucker of the fall, scarlet tanager, indigo bunting, and yellow-billed cuckoo.
Marc Ribaudo