Date: 10/5/18 6:40 am
From: Daniel Mason <millipede1977...>
Subject: Re: Weather Channel error(?)
To me, it doesn't look like they actually went and got a video of their
own of the event. Otherwise, it would have looked more official and,
also more amateur maybe. There should have been some obvious local
scenes and even local people. Does seem they just took footage from the
internet somewhere.

Daniel Mason