Date: 10/4/18 11:05 am
From: Kevin Smith <kevinsmithnaturephotos...>
Subject: [obol] Banded Pinyon Jays
Dear Birders,

Our Pinyon Jay banding is going GREAT!! Even better than we had hoped as
Ken has now been banding jays in Sisters also so we now have over 40
banded in RED bands here at CRR and over 50 with YELLOW bands in the
Sisters area.  This being the case we ask you to look for those banded
Pinyon Jays in all your birding excursions.  Call

Kevin Smith -541-350-3895  or mail at <kevinsmithnaturephotos...>   OR

Ken Hashagen - 916-316-8596  or mail at     <khashagen...>

And thanks for your help.

Kevin Smith

PS: If you know of any feeders which get consistent supplies of Pinyon
Jays please let us know so we can band them too.

Join us on Facebook!