Date: 10/4/18 10:34 am
From: Charles Gates <cgates326...>
Subject: [COBOL] 2 Sooty Foxes in Powell Butte
I had my first Sooty Fox Sparrows of the fall in my yard today. It seems
to me that this form is increasing in regularity in Crook County.  I
used to be excited to see one every winter.  Now, It's common to have
more than a dozen reports from the county and I'm getting them every
year in my yard.  A photo can be seen at
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S48929207.

Mark Twain

Chuck Gates
Prineville Bird Club
541-280-4957
Powell Butte,
Central Oregon Oregon Birding Site Guide
http://www.ecaudubon.org/birding-locations
Oregon County Checklists
http://www.ecaudubon.org/county-checklists

https://www.avg.com