Date: 10/4/18 5:39 am
From: charles saleeby <charlessaleeby...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Red-breasted Nuthatch; Chatt Hills, GA
Had a Red-breasted Nuthatch in Serenbe subdivision yesterday morning around 10. It was actively calling and hopping from treetop to treetop back in the back right corner of the Mado section of the neighborhood. The other builder, landscaper and 2 painters standing nearby were not nearly as interested as I was although I made them all listen and stare...
Chuck SaleebyKennesaw, GACobb County

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>