Date: 10/4/18 4:48 am
From: John Herman <jherman.1257...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] "citizen science"
If a person does not play ebird "politics" their records won't be accepted
by ebird. IMAGINE THAT.
That's right.....this topic is not permitted on Ohio-Birds. Only info.
regarding stakeout, guaranteed lifers is. Right, like that is a priority in
the grand scheme of life.
I've birder 45 years, & guess what, according to ebird I can't i.d. an
adult LBBG. I wonder if OSU will give me a refund for that ornithology
course I took. : < )
Good luck "playing the game"
L C