Date: 10/3/18 5:48 pm
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] radar yet again
small movement on the radar at present. But the winds here are going to
shift from NW to north to ne to southerly. By tomorrow morning. I feel for
the birds. Probably new stuff in Thursday. But no morning flight. So do
I stick to my plan? The coast. Hopefully that Longspur will stick.
Any Godwit would be welcome at this point. Shearwaters perhaps? Etc.

Or do I chase that Rock Wren? Montgomery county, pa. If it was in Phila.
or Bucks county, I would be off in a flash. Although it would be a state bird
for me. Its actually a first state record. Choices, choices.

I do have friday afternoon off. I might wait and see if reported Friday morning.

I love birding!

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini

How to report NJ bird sightings: see <>
or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives:
Join us on Facebook!