Date: 10/3/18 9:42 am
From: ltgangi <ltgangi...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Dr. Ed Bristow
Some of you may have known Dr. Bristow so I thought it would be appropriate to post this. I copied from Atlantic Audubon Society.
Atlantic Audubon is sad to report the passing of Edgar C. Bristow III, the first president and founder of Atlantic Audubon Society. The memorial service will be held at the Church of Saint Mark and All Saints (429 S Pitney Rd, Galloway, NJ ) on Saturday, October 13, at 2:00 PM. In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations be made to either the Atlantic Audubon Society, P.O. Box 63, Absecon, NJ 08201 or Friends of Forsythe NWR, P.O. Box 355, Oceanville, NJ 08231.
Linda GangiManahawkin

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi