Date: 10/3/18 7:34 am
From: Terry Valentine <terryval...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Georgia Outdoor Stewardship Amendment
Many of you are probably aware of Amendment One in the upcoming Georgia
elections. For those of you who aren't (like me until recently), here is
the web page for the amendment: https://www.georgiaoutdoorstewardship.org/

Also an article:
https://saportareport.com/a-question-for-georgia-voters-set-aside-money-for-
land-stewardship/

From the small amount of research I've done it doesn't seem that there are
"cons" to the amendment, and it apparently has wide bipartisan support. So
I suppose this is for would-be voters who might normally opt to bow out of
the upcoming elections. Even if you're not happy with the candidates you
could at least show up to support this amendment.

This of course has relevance for birders, but in keeping with listserv
policy I had a Mourning Dove at my feeder this morning. Good day to all,

Terry Valentine

Hoschton

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>