Date: 10/2/18 10:22 pm
From: 'Lanny and Robin' <snowbunting...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] N.E. Webster Co 9/30/18
Hello Nebraska birders,

ebird

Sunday, September 30, Robin and I looked for birds in northeastern
Webster Country. I will show you a list of highlights followed by
details.

Ruddy Duck (1)
Swainson’s Hawk (25)
Eastern Screech-Owl (1)
American Crows (about 100)
Dickcisssel (1 female)

In northeastern Webster Country about two and a half miles northeast
of Liberty Cove we saw a female Dickcissel. The Dickcissel had a gray
bill and a yellow breast. At Liberty Cove we saw about a hundred
American Crows, a winter male Ruddy Duck and Robin heard an Eastern
Screech Owl. On our way home we saw twenty five Swainson’s Hawks
swirling above the Franklin/Kearney County line northwest of Campbell.

May your birds be lifers and your troubles temporary.

good birding and goodbye,

Lanny

Lanny Randolph
2028 34th Rd.
Minden Nebraska
south central Nebraska
north central Kearney County
snowbunting(at)rcom-ne.com
308-216-0427

Posted by: "Lanny and Robin" <snowbunting...>

[IMAGE]

Visit Your Group

* New Members 1

* New Photos 10

Yahoo! Groups • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

Join us on Facebook!