Date: 10/2/18 7:15 pm
From: Paul Guris <paulagics.com...>
Subject: [de-birds] Need More People for the Sat, Nov 10 Cape May Pelagic
I'm cross-posting this to DE-Birds because much of our offshore time may be
spent in the waters that Delaware counts for its pelagic zone.

We are still looking for participants for our late fall pelagic sailing
from Cape May inlet scheduled for Saturday, November 10. This is a day
trip, not an overnighter, and past trips have found this to be a fun time
of year to be offshore.

Targets include Manx, Great, and Cory's Shearwater, Northern Fulmar, Red
Phalarope, Pomarine and Parasitic Jaeger, Black-legged Kittiwake, Northern
Gannet (potentially in large numbers), as well as other seabirds. This can
also be a great trip for photographers. We will try to chum in a large
flock of gulls behind the boat as we move along which often lures
shearwaters and Gannets very close. For some reason Great Shearwaters can
be particularly aggressive at this time of year.

The trip is scheduled for 6:00 AM - approx 6:00 PM and the cost is $180. We
ask people to arrive at the dock at least 20 minutes before scheduled
departure. If you have questions you can check our the Preparations page
<http://paulagics.com/preparations> for more information or feel free to
contact us.

-PAG
--

*Paul A. GurisSee Life PaulagicsPO Box 161Green Lane, PA
18054215-234-6805www.paulagics.com <http://www.paulagics.com>paulagics.com

List help: <DE-BIRDS-request...>

Join us on Facebook!