Date: 10/2/18 1:06 pm
From: Kim Geissler <kgeissler2...>
Subject: [cobirds] Bird Conservancy Banding Report Chico Basin Ranch - 10/2/18
I banded a high diversity of species today, and I caught the season's first
Curve-billed Thrasher. Another highlight was an adult male American
Redstart. The total was 32 birds banded of 16 species.

Here's the summary of newly banded birds for the day:
Ruby-crowned Kinglet: 1
American Redstart: 1
Wilson's Warbler: 4
Hammond's Flycatcher: 1
Pink-sided Junco: 3
Audubon's Warbler: 1
Chipping Sparrow: 7
Lincoln's Sparrow: 3
MacGillivray's Warbler: 1
Western Tanager: 1
White-crowned Sparrow: 3 (1 Mountain, 2 Gambel's)
Hermit Thrush: 2
Gray Catbird: 1
Spotted Towhee: 1
Blue Jay: 1
Curve-billed Thrasher: 1

You are welcome to visit the banding station. The last day of the season is
Friday, October 5th. This week I'm opening nets at 7:00 and banding until
12:00 weather permitting.

Kim Geissler
Bander
Chico Basin Ranch