Date: 10/2/18 11:36 am
From: Tara Gillanders <tara.gillanders...>
Subject: last minute speaker needed for Horseshoe Lake
Good Afternoon,
Mississippi River State Park had a call needing a speaker for This Saturday Oct 6th.around 12 noon, Horseshoe Lake, far east Arkansas. Anything on birds is what they are looking for. Their speaker had to cancel. It is for a Northeast Arkansas Garden Club.

If you can go….you will get lunch, a birding tour, AND tour of the bird tree house on horseshoe lake! It sounds like the people will be from all over the area.

Please contact me and I can pass your information along to her.

<Tara.gillanders...><mailto:<Tara.gillanders...>

Thank you,

Tӓra Z Gillanders
Park Interpreter, CIG
Mississippi River State Park
2955 Hwy 44
Marianna, AR 72360
(870) 295-4040
<tara.gillanders...><mailto:<tara.gillanders...>
This electronic message transmission contains information from the Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism and is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (870-295-4040) immediately.

Join us on Facebook!