Date: 10/2/18 10:56 am
From: Tyler Hallman <hallmanator...>
Subject: [obol] Re: [corvallis-birding] Nocturnal Migrants and NO Palm Warbler OSU
The Palm Warbler was on Campus Way just north of where it was yesterday. We
saw it at around 7:15 this morning on the Systematics of Birds field trip.

Cheers,

On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 10:31 AM Caleb Centanni <caleb...> wrote:

> The Palm Warbler, plus all warblers except a single Audubon's, are
> apparently absent from the OSU motor pool this morning. Nocturnal migrant
> Swainson's Thrush calls were audible onlast night, so maybe it was a good
> time to move.
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/corvallis-birding/CANUZoNO9Fa4Qq1%3DC9ZUmCFg%<2B7HP511hS9CqqoQ6JK-2K45SPzg...>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/corvallis-birding/CANUZoNO9Fa4Qq1%3DC9ZUmCFg%<2B7HP511hS9CqqoQ6JK-2K45SPzg...>?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Tyler Hallman M.S.
Ph.D. Student
Department of Fisheries and Wildlife
Oregon State University Corvallis

"You miss one hundred percent of the shots you never take."
-Wayne Gretzky

"We're becoming paleontologists describing things that are already extinct."
-Luis Coloma regarding herpetologists

Join us on Facebook!