Date: 10/2/18 5:46 am
From: programs braudubon.org <programs...>
Subject: [LABIRD-L] REMINDER: BRAS Presentation Thurs, Oct 4th
REMINDER: Baton Rouge Audubon Society Presentation this Thursday, October 4th.

PRESENTATION TITLE: “Monitoring Waterfowl Populations in Louisiana”

Larry Reynolds, Waterfowl Program Manager with the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries, has been conducting aerial surveys to project the number of migratory waterfowl in our state each duck season. Mr. Reynolds will present results from these aerial surveys, as well as bird banding and harvest data.

DATE:  Thursday, October 4th

TIME:  7:00 - 8:00 PM; Refreshments offered 6:45 - 7:00 PM

LOCATION: BREC's Bluebonnet Swamp Nature Center's *Education Building*

10533 N. Glenstone Place, Baton Rouge, LA 70810

*Please note that the location is NOT the Bluebonnet Swamp Nature Center. It is the Education Building, which is located on the back corner of N. Glenstone Place, a U-shaped street off of Bluebonnet Blvd. The Education Building has a swamp mural painted on the front.

Attendance is free for all BRAS Members, $3 at the door for non-BRAS Members and $2.50 for non-BRAS seniors (price of admission at the Bluebonnet Swamp Nature Center).

Please RSVP if you plan on attending (<programs...>) so that we can add your name to the guest list.

Thank you!
Katie Percy
Programs Chair
Baton Rouge Audubon Society