Date: 10/1/18 5:53 pm
From: Marcia Watson <marshwren50...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Late hummers
I had three hummers today - two imm males and an imm female. They were coming in to the feeders all afternoon and chasing each other around.

Also about 5 days ago a Red-breasted Nuthatch showed up.

Marcia
Marcia Watson
Patuxent Bird Club
A Chapter of the Maryland Ornithological Society
www.patuxentbirdclub.org

Bowie, Maryland
<marshwren50...>