Date: 10/1/18 5:19 pm
From: James Billstine <billstinj...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Common Birds in Strange Places Story Contest
Hi All,

I love the stories but this was intended to only include Oregon birds... As
well as common (read: "generally found in appropriate habitat in Oregon")
birds. Nothing wrong with stories from other places and rarities but if you
could all give me the best from Oregon I will "judge" them and post the
results later.

--
James Billstine

http://wingsaroundtheumpqua.blogspot.com/