Date: 10/1/18 7:59 am
From: Helen Ostermiller <hostermiller...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Ontario Winter Finch Forecast
Fill your feeders this winter is the general prediction from Ontario! With
the movement of Red Breasted Nuthatches and a bird we saw this morning that
may have been a pine siskin, I looked for the Ontario report of food
availability in Canada. http://jeaniron.ca/2018/wff18.htm is a link to it.

Helen Ostermiller
Medina County