Date: 10/1/18 6:39 am
From: Lars Norgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: First Gr. White-fronted Geese of the Season
It's intriguing that they probably refer to local landmarks. I spent a lot
of time in the woods ne of Mary's Peak 1980-83. A flock of GWFG used the
gap between Woods Creek and Scheele Creek, spring and fall. The weather was
not inclement, but they flew quite low, under 2000 feet.lpn

Join us on Facebook!