Date: 9/30/18 5:14 pm
From: Tom Crabtree <tc...>
Subject: Re: [COBOL] October 13 ECAS Annual meeting
To me it’s a real shame that we have gone from pizza, appetizers, dessert & beer to “dessert and coffee” with no auction items. I hate to say, “ah, for the good ol’ days” but a much belated thanks to Chuck Gates, the East Cascades Bird Conservancy for many, many wonderful years and memories.

Tom Crabtree, Bend

Date: October 13

Time: 6:30-8:30 pm

Where: Bend Senior Center located at 1600 SE Reed Market Road

What: Our yearly meeting where we invite folks to welcome new members and thank our many, many volunteers...a time for conversation, reconnection with old friends, membership renewals and election of new ECAS Board members. Chuck Gates will present the “Year in Review," and we will also have raffle prizes. Dessert, coffee, and tea will be provided.

Program: Tim Boyer, a professional nature photographer with a primary emphasis on birds, will present a program about the epic migration of shorebirds, Understanding Shorebirds, the Miracle of Migration. In addition to sharing spectacular photos, Tim will discuss where shorebirds migrate, why they migrate and how they are able to travel so far.

Hope you are able to join us.