Date: 9/30/18 2:22 pm
From: Richard Stevens <birdertoo...> [cobirders] <cobirders-noreply...>
Subject: [cobirders] Cherry Creek Reservoir, First Creek Trail & Ash-throated Flycatcher Photos
Hello cobirders;

Rebecca Kosten & I drove through Cherry Creek State Park on the way to lunch. The Black-bellied Plovers were not seen at Pelican Point or the Observation Platform at the Prairie Loop. Two Ospreys flew around the swim beach and Dixon Grove.

Earlier we found a Cassin's Vireo along Toll Gate Creek at the Delaney Farm, Aurora

I put Dave King's and my photos of the Ash-throated Flycatcher found the past two days along the Denver County section of the First Creek Trail on the CoBus Photo Library
http://coloradobirdingsociety.net

The Ash-throated Flycatcher was a last minute consolation for our three hour search for the Yellow-throated Warbler and Chestnut-sided Warbler yesterday afternoon.

Continued Good Birding!

Richard Stevens; Director, Colorado Birding Society
Denver, Colorado
Contact CoBus/Report Interesting Birds: 303-324-7994
Subscribe to "cobirders" by sending blank email to:
<cobirders-subscribe...>
Read "cobirders" at: