Date: 9/30/18 9:15 am
From: Diana Roberts <weatherford100...>
Subject: [COBOL] October 13 ECAS Annual meeting
Hi Birders: The East Cascades Audubon Society's Annual Meeting is coming
up in less than two weeks. Here are the details:

Date: October 13

Time: 6:30-8:30 pm

Where: Bend Senior Center located at 1600 SE Reed Market Road

What: Our yearly meeting where we invite folks to welcome new
members and thank our many, many volunteers...a time for conversation,
reconnection with old friends, membership renewals and election of new ECAS
Board members. Chuck Gates will present the “Year in Review," and we will
also have raffle prizes. Dessert, coffee, and tea will be provided.

Program: Tim Boyer, a professional nature photographer with a primary
emphasis on birds, will present a program about the epic migration of
shorebirds, *Understanding Shorebirds, the Miracle of Migration.* In
addition to sharing spectacular photos, Tim will discuss where shorebirds
migrate, why they migrate and how they are able to travel so far.

Hope you are able to join us.