Date: 9/30/18 6:09 am
From: Gary Cowell <0000016b4d0aac3f-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-birds] possible California gull
I observed and tried to get decent photo of this bird with no success myself Saturday 9-29-18 on the Pleasant Hill Lake beachSaturday morning. All field marks indicative of a 3rd cycle non-breeding California gull except the red spot on the billappeared to be bright yellow on this bird.I also have very limited experience with this species.
Gary Cowell
On ‎Thursday‎, ‎September‎ ‎27‎, ‎2018‎ ‎01‎:‎52‎:‎57‎ ‎PM‎ ‎EDT, Brian <brian0918...> wrote:

Janice Farral had a California Gull earlier this month on September 13th at
Lakeview Park in Lorain County. It was positively identified in the North
American Gulls Facebook group. See photos here:

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S48659204